Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tea Party Time

As a young girl my mother and auntie Betty sent all of us girls to charm classes at Kathryn Lipes Department Store. The class was called White Gloves and Party Manners and we all celebrated at class end with a tea party and fashion show wearing our party dresses and gloves.

Today I discovered a web site that brought this memory home.

I am so excited about the work being done by Allison M. Healy to make the book The Tales of Teacups a real prise for little girls and their families.
Friendship Tea

1 comment:

  1. I STILL HAVE MY WHITE GLOVES AND PARTY MANNERS BOOK FROM THE CLASSES I ALSO TOOK AS A YOUNG LADY AT KATHRYN LIPES AND MY MOTHER WORKED THERE AND I MODELED FOR THE BRIDAL
    DEPT. IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL LISTED.

    ReplyDelete